Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This money-saving bundle of American History in the 20th Century Gallery Walks
includes 10 gallery walks beginning in the Progressive Era and going through to the end of the Cold War PLUS a bonus current events gallery walk. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Primary sources, informational text, analysis activities and more included.
- Progressive Era
- World War I
- Harlem Renaissance
- The Roaring 20s
- The Great Depression
- World War II (coming December 2017)
- 1960s War on Poverty (coming January 2018)
- Civil Rights Movement
- The Vietnam War
- Perestroika, Glasnost and Fall of the Berlin Wall (coming February 2018)
PLUS Bonus Current Events Gallery Walk
Related bundles include:
- US History Gilded Age through the Cold War Teacher Resource Bundle MY LIBRARY
-US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
What customers say about gallery walks in this bundle
- "This provides a great way for students to teach each other." - Progressive Era and Gilded Age
- "Loved this! Worked great with my students!" - The Great Depression
- "Active way for kids to explore aspects of the 1920s." - The Roaring 20s
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.