Be ready to teach 20th Century US History
with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of industry of the Progressive Era and Gilded Age in a gallery walk, role play civil rights movement figures, build an illustrated timeline of World War II and more.
on the resources currently in this bundle PLUS
all future 20th century resources at no extra cost including all the new digital classroom resources. The price of this bundle will increase as more products are added. Resources for the World War I, the Harlem Renaissance, the Cold war and the 1960s are currently in progress.
Topics currently include:
- The Industrial Revolution
- The Suffragist Movement in the modern era
- The Progressive Era and Gilded Age
- The Roaring 20s and the Harlem Renaissance
- The Great Depression
- World War I and World War II
- The Civil Rights Movement
- The Cold War and post-World War II Era
(Please download product preview for a full list of products currently available within bundle.)
NEW! and noteworthy
- World War II Graffiti activity
- World War 1 By the Numbers Data Analysis and Social Scientist Project
- Roaring 20s Inventions of the 1920s Advertisement Project for U.S. History
- Progressive Era Illustrated Timeline
- Women's History Month: 8 stories and doodle activity
- Civil Rights Movement Gallery Walk of Images and Primary Sources
- Kennedy vs Nixon Debate Rap Project
What customers say about products included in this bundle:
- "My life made easier! Thank you!!!" - World War II Interactive Notebook Timeline"Very useful! A great addition to my learning centers. " - World War II Activities
- "This a great resource to use. Easily modified for my exceptional learners!" - Progressive Era Teacher Resource Bundle
- "Awesome and inclusive resource. requires very little prep. my students loved it!" - Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Research and Role Play project
How it works:
- You get every U.S. History twentieth century related product in the store.
- Every time I add a new U.S. History twentieth century related product, it is added to the bundle.
- I recommend following the store so that you know when a new product is added.
- As new products are added, the bundle price may increase. You do not pay additionally for new products included in the bundle.
I recommend downloading the preview for a full list of current products.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. These products may not be posted on the internet. Posting on the internet and sharing with colleagues is a direct violation of copyright laws. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.