In this lesson, students will be required to complete an Internet-based worksheet known as a webquest. The Constitutional Convention webquest will require them to use a document created by history to answer several open-ended questions.
At the end of the lesson, students are expected to answer the following questions:
● Assess what were the differences between the small and large states?
● Why were there various plans?
● Determine why the Great Compromise so crucial in the formation of the American government?
● How did the northern and southern states resolve the issue of representation based on population?
● Besides representation in the House of Representatives, was the issue of slavery a moral, economic
This is a perfect grab and go lesson for teachers to use in their classrooms. This allows students to work individually or in groups to answer various open-ended questions. This also gives students the opportunity to enhance their research skills.
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link below
Social Studies Studio Facebook