This lesson is designed to last for an hour of class time or longer. Students will be provided with background information about the financial plan created by Alexander Hamilton. They will show what they know by completing engaging classroom activities and answering various depths of knowledge of questions related to the lesson.
At the end of this lesson, students are expected to:
* Analyze and explain Hamilton’s financial and economic program
* Explain the reasons for the opposition to Hamilton’s program
* Explain the Pros and Cons of Hamilton’s economic program
Students will also be expected to answer the following questions:
1. What is Hamilton’s financial plan?
2. Assess why there was opposition to Hamilton’s financial plan.
This lesson provides teachers with a warm-up activity, guided practice activity, independent practice, activity, an extension activity, and project ideas.
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link belowSocial Studies Studio Facebook