US History: 20th Century Interactive Notebook Pages (Savings BUNDLE)
includes 10 sets of interactive notebook pages for teaching topics in 20th century U.S. History. Each set includes 10 - 15 student pages plus suggested responses for notes and pictures of my pages.
- Progressive Era
- World War I
- The 1920s
- Harlem Renaissance
- The Great Depression
- World War II
- The Cold War
- The 1950s
- The 1960s
- The Civil Rights Movement
In a digital classroom?
Try the US History twentieth century digital notebook bundle
which includes digital interactive notebook pages PLUS all the black-line masters and responses in this set.
This product is available as part of the $$$ saving US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
What customers say about sets in this bundle:
- "Excellent resource. Thank you." - The Great Depression
- "Awesome for my summer schoolers!" - The 1960s
- "Excellent" - World War II
- "Thank you, this is a good resource." - The Cold War
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.