This lesson plan is a 60-minute activity that will help students learns about the Anti-War Movement of the Vietnam War.
At the end of the lesson, students are expected to answer the following questions:
• Who supported the Vietnam War? Why?
• Who opposed the Vietnam War? Were there specific groups?
• What were some of the reasons that the opposition to the Vietnam War was so
• What were some of the main arguments of people who opposed the Vietnam War?
• How was the opposition handled?
• Who were some of the key figures during the time of the Vietnam War?
Students will be provided with directions to a writing assignment that will challenge them to show what they know and gives the teacher the opportunity to check for understanding. This lesson also provides teachers with project ideas to extend the lesson.
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link belowSocial Studies Studio Facebook