This lesson plan is a 60 minute activity helping students to answer the following questions:
• Who supported the Vietnam War? Why?
• Who opposed the Vietnam War? Were there specific groups?
• What were some of the reasons that the opposition to the Vietnam War was so great?
• What were some of the main arguments of people who opposed the Vietnam War?
• How was the opposition handled?
• Who were some of the key figures during the time of the Vietnam War?
Students will be provided with directions to a writing assignment that will challenge them to show what they know and gives the teacher the opportunity to check for understanding. This lesson also provides teachers with a project ideas to extend the lesson.
Like us on Facebook!