This 60 minute lesson plan for middle schoolers is geared to help them answer the following questions:
• What caused the French and Indian War, or Seven Years War?
• Who was involved?
• Whose side were the Native Americans on?
• Who won? Why did they win?
• What signified the end of the war?
• What were the effects of the French and Indian War?
• How was the relationship between colonists and England affected after the war?
• How was the relationship between colonists and Native Americans affected after the war?
This lesson is packed with content! Teachers will a receive a warm-up activity, individual/guided practices activities, lesson extensions, and project ideas. The bulk of this lesson will requires students to take video notes, answer open-ended questions, and complete tasks on a handout attached to this lesson.
Like us on Facebook