PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 60 minute lesson helps students answer the questions:
• What key events led to Parliament passing the Tea Act?
• Why were the colonies upset by the new taxes?
• How did patriots react to the Tea Act?
• Introduction: 5 minutes
• Guided Practice: 15 minutes
• Independent Practice: 20 minutes
• Closing: 5 minutes
Readings included- grab and go lesson plan! This lessons provides teachers with loads of content that includes war-up activities, class activity, project ideas, and handouts. The main activity in this lesson plan will require students to take part in a propaganda assignment. This will require them to create their very one poster and discuss open-ended questions.
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link below