Take on Early American History through the Civil War with this ready to use Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
. Engage students with station activities, games, projects, gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables plus notes, informational text and more.
This bundle includes my SAVE 25%+ on the current resources plus get all future resources at no extra cost, so you save even more!
Current topics include:
- Native Americans
- American Colonies
- The American Revolution
- A new Nation (the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution)
- Westward Expansion
- The Civil war
Some of the products included in this growing bundle
- American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act and more Station Activities
- American Colonies: Pop-Up Colonial Town Activity
- Bill of Rights: Student-Created Gallery Walk Activity
- Native Americans: Unit Project on the tribes of the Iroquois
- Lewis and Clark: Inquiry, Notes and Activities
- U.S. Civil War: Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Westward Expansion Gallery Walk - JUST ADDED
Download the preview
for a full list of products.
How it works:
- You get every U.S. History early America through the Civil War related product in the store.
- Every time I add a new related product, it is added to the bundle.
-You can access each item from a drop box link you will receive when you purchase and download instructions (Teachers Pay Teachers does not support such a large file at this time). Dropbox is a free website and easy to use. Simply log in and download the bundle.
- I recommend following the store so that you know when a new product is added.
- As new products are added, the bundle price increases. You get every new product at no additional cost to you.
What customers say about products included in this bundle:
"Really fun project for studying the colonies and it looks great once completed. " - American Colonies Pop-up Town
"This was a great addition to my other station activities. The students loved it. It was good in my inquiry classroom. Good resource. Thanks" - American Revolution: the Acts
"Absolutely loved it! Very engaging activity!" - Native American: Farming of the Iroquois
"Love it!" - U.S. Civil War: Research and Role Play project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.