This 60 minute lesson plan helps students answer the following questions. Handout for reading included! Grab and go!
Key Lesson Questions For Students to Answer During This Lesson
• Who was Nathaniel Bacon?
• What were the causes of Bacon’s Rebellion?
• Explain the relationship between the colonists and the Native Americans
• Would you consider Bacon to be a hero or a rebel? Defend your answer.
• What was the impact of Bacon’s Rebellion in US History?
• Introduction: 5 minutes
• Guided Practice: 20 minutes
• Class Activity/Practice: 15 minutes-20 minutes
• Closing: 5 minutes
• Indentured Servants
• Bacon’s Rebellion
This lessons provides teachers with loads of content that includes war-up activities, class activity, project ideas, and handouts. Students will be required to answer various open-ended questions and create a graphic organizer.
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link below
Social Studies Studio Facebook