This lesson will not only provide you with a web quest but also discussion and extension lesson activities. Students will be required to complete an internet-based worksheet known as a web quest. Terms that ended The Civil War web quest will use an awesome virtual museum.
The web quest contains questions that will challenge students to research, review, and demonstrate their understanding about key information and events related to terms that ended the Civil War.
Students will stay highly engaged in analyzing and discovering information about the Civil War.
At the end of the lesson, students are expected to answer the following:
● Which events led up to the end of the Civil War?
● How were these events important?
● When did the Civil War officially end? How did it end?
● How long did it take for word to spread about the end of the Civil War?
● What types of events happened in the aftermath of the end of the Civil War?
● Who were the key people involved in the ending of the Civil War? How were they
● How were different groups of people affected by the ending of the Civil War?
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link below
Social Studies Studio Facebook