Products in this Bundle (70)
showing 1-5 of 70 products
US History No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, Quizzes
VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!
This resource is a growing bundle. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this bundle instead of purchasing the units separately. As units are added, you can simply redownload the file to obtain the newly added unit. The anticipated final value of this bundle will be over $410. You will save over 45% by purchasing this bundle versus buying each unit individually.
This bundle contains 15 no prep complete UNITS (GOOGLE version included!) about US history. Each unit includes complete lessons, an editable study guide, editable unit test (GOOGLE version included!), & editable modified unit test (GOOGLE version included!) included in this bundle. Audios of the reading passages, quizzes, modified unit test, & unit test are included. This is perfect for students with read aloud accommodations. This resource can also be easily used for distance/digital learning because all components are available in a digital format.
Looking for the 7 unit US History Vol. 1 bundle? --> Volume 1 Bundle
Looking for the 8 unit US History Vol. 2 bundle? --> Volume 2 Bundle
Limited on copies or paper? Every component of this lesson is ready-to-go on GOOGLE, so you can easily assign to your students! The quiz is also available on GOOGLE Forms, and I include explicit directions on how to assign and tweak (if desired) for your students. The quiz is also self-grading!
Looking for something more comprehensive? I have a US History complete curriculum.
WANT TO TRY A FREE NO PREP LESSON? DOWNLOAD MY COLD WAR SUPERPOWERS TO CHECK IT OUT!
Units included in this unit bundle are:
→Civil Rights Movement (fall 2021)
→Modern America (winter 2021)
Each unit contains multiple complete NO PREP lessons. Each unit contains:
• PowerPoint presentations that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentations include carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lessons)
• slotted notes pages so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation Editable slotted notes included!
• informational reading passages about the topic (There are TWO versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 4 activities PER lesson. Three of the four activities PER lesson have two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• editable study guide
• editable unit test
• editable modified test
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, quizzes, study guide, & tests
• GOOGLE version of all components
• GOOGLE Form self-grading quizzes, unit test, & modified unit test
• audio of passages, quizzes, unit tests, & modified tests
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! These can also be used for homework.
Perfect for sub plans!
These lessons require ZERO prep for substitute plans. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
++++++++++US HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
♦Unit 1: Indigenous Peoples of North America
==========NO PREP UNITS FOR US HISTORY==========
++++++++++WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
=========NO PREP UNITS FOR WORLD HISTORY=========
© Brainy Apples/Heather LeBlanc, LLC