This is a neat project for the students to integrate music and creativity with U.S. History. This will allow the artistic students to display their skills for the class. Other students may learn they are creative when they dive into this project. The results can be some incredible songs and videos. I have included:
1) Detailed instructions for the students on the project.
2) Over 40 Topic Ideas linked with U.S. History.
3) A grade sheet for the project. The grade sheet will make it very easy for the teacher. It will also allow the students to know how they will be graded.
4) A Group Member Peer Evaluation sheet is also included for students to anonymously grade the students in their group.
5) I have "Notes to the Teacher". These are notes on little things I have learned when using this project in my classroom.
I'm sure you and your students will enjoy this project,
Dr. Smarty Pants