Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students love competitions and games? Numbered Heads Together is an effective review for U.S. History covering American History, Civics, Economics, Government and Geography in a game-like setting - especially good prior to year-end assessment. After forming cooperative groups or teams to play the game, a question is displayed on a PowerPoint slide. Students are given time to think independently about their answer first. Then, they discuss with their team and come to consensus on an answer in a game-like format. All students are accountable as a spinner selects the team member who will give the team's answer!
Materials provided are:
• A detailed teacher instruction sheet
• A student instruction sheet
• Student number cards 1-4 for each team (best run off on light weight cardstock_
• A template for a spinner to select the team member called upon for an answer (run on cardstock and use a brad to attach spinner)
• A list of Content standards in Social Studies included in review of the National Standards of Social Studies Questions begin on slide 19 of this PowerPoint rWaesource.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the STAR next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺