1 ready-made worksheet you can use to teach the 3 sets of colonies.
It can easily be used as a review activity or a quiz.
Covers basic facts about the New England, Southern, and Mid-Atlantic Colonies
Some questions Include:
- What was the Roanoke Island settlement nick-named?
- When was Jamestown founded?
- Who was Plymouth Colony settled by?
- Which colony did debtors seeking economic freedom and a new life settle?
- Who established the Massachusetts Bay colony?
- Who settled the Pennsylvania Colony?
- The economy in the Southern colonies depended on:
- This set of colonies had rocky soil and small farms:
- This set of colonies was nicknamed the "breadbasket colonies."
All questions can be easily altered to fit your state's standards.
I love to find creative, inventive ways to teach and pass them along to other teachers. Check out my other products for more great tools!