This 45-60 minute lesson plan is designed to help students answer or accomplish the following:
• What were some causes of the Vietnam War?
• Why did the U.S. get involved in the Vietnam War?
• Who supported the Vietnam War? Why?
• Who opposed the Vietnam War? Why?
• Which other nations were involved in the Vietnam War?
• Who were some of the key figures during the time of the Vietnam War?
This lesson provides teachers with a warm-up activity, individual/guided practice activities, lesson extensions, handouts, and project ideas. The bulk of this lesson will require students to use various online resources and participate in a discussion activity. Once done, they will engage a a writing assignment.
Like us on Facebook!