In this 45-60 minute U.S. history lesson plan, students will answer or accomplish the following:
• Which events led up to the end of the Civil War?
• How were these events important?
• When did the Civil War officially end? How did it end?
• How long did it take for word to spread about the end of the Civil War?
• What types of events happened in the aftermath of the end of the Civil War?
• Who were the key people involved in the ending of the Civil War? How were they involved?
How were different groups of people affected by the ending of the Civil War?
Like us on Facebook by clicking the link below
Social Studies Studio Facebook