Also included in
- Looking for Me on the Map activities and Landform activities? These NO-PREP digital flip books will have your students completely engaged while learning about map skills and land and bodies of water. Both flip books use Google Slides and have students insert REAL IMAGES and MAPS to help them make thPrice $7.50Original Price $10.00Save $2.50
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Social Studies has become one of my students' favorite subjects because of these digital activities. These activities in Google Slides will help students learn about communities, landforms, traditions, timelines, me on the map, and more. Use the sharing projects to help build community while learninPrice $23.00Original Price $44.50Save $21.50
This digital landforms flip book teaches students about landforms in the United States by having them find REAL IMAGES and MAPS to help them make those real world connections. Use for distance learning or in the classroom. Each Google Slide has information about the landform (rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains, and plains) as well as examples and information about specific landforms found in the United States (ex. The Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, The Great Lakes, more). Each slide also contains clearly labeled image boxes and text boxes to guide students.
When students are finished with their book, they can "flip" through their slides in Presentation Mode by clicking on the colored headings for extra review!
I've made this easy for students to use:
- Text boxes are included to show students where to type
- Image icons are included in each space that needs a photo
- I've locked down all other text and boxes so students don't get frustrated with extra moving parts
- Students can use Google Search right in Google Slides to find their images
I've found the best way to teach Social Studies has been through activities I've created for my students in Google. My students are INSTANTLY ENGAGED (can't log in fast enough!) and learn more when they have the freedom to choose and interact with real images.
★ Landforms Flipbook (Mountains, Plains, Rivers, Oceans, Lakes) with specific US examples
►Watch the video preview to see each slide
★ 4 embedded website links for students to learn about how mountains are formed, The Great Garbage Patch, major US rivers, and extra photos of the Great Plains
★ A quick check on the last slide where students match the landform to its definition
★ Video instructions for how to assign this activity through Google Classroom
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
- Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
- Image icons show where to insert images
- All shapes are locked down.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)