Your students will have fun practicing short vowel words using these US Map game boards. All you need is a dice or spinner. Students go through the different states and say the short vowel word they land on. The first person to reach the last state which is Hawaii is the winner.
*For added bonus, the older students could try to mention the state(states) they land on. Reference to the names of the states is included.
*Grey version is also included for ink-saving.
There are also 208 short vowel word cards included:
1. Rhyming set for short a Words: ad, at, ap, ag, an, ack, and, -ab, ax, am, ank.
2. Rhyming set for short e Words: et, ed, est, en, ell, end, eck, ent, ess.
3. Rhyme with for short i Words: id, it, ig, ip, iss, in, ick, ing, ink, ill.
4. Rhyme with for short o Words: ot, og, op, ox, ock, ob
5. Rhyme with for short u Words: up, ug, uck, ut, un, um, ud
Thanks for viewing and hope you enjoy!
I 'd really appreciated if you would leave feedback and/or a rating for me! Thanks a lot.