FREEBIE 22 counting money addition task cards with coins and bills of United States currency. Promotes independence for life skills special education or english language learners, and a great age appropriate & engaging activity for independent work stations or centers.
This comes with:
- Realistic looking clipart for: penny and dollar bill
- 11 task cards adding dollar bills (in a 10 frame) $0-$10
- 11 task cards adding pennies (in a 10 frame) $0-$0.10)
- 4 sets of labels (with visual instructions) to put on the inside of a task box
- Easy prep - just print, laminate, cut & velcro!
- Student will (count) add up the value of the money presented, then match a card to the amount they added.
Related task boxes:
US Money - Find The Word (Name & Value), Coins & Bills
US Money - Picture to Picture Matching
US Money - Word to Picture (Name & Value)
US Money - Trace the Word (Name & Value)
US Money - Coin or Bill
US Money - Adding Coins & Bills (Counting Money)
US Money Task Boxes - Counting Dollars & Pennies 10 Frame FREEBIE
Make it a MONTHLY THEME & get the money saving BUNDLE!
US Money Tax Box BUNDLE
*This resource is not included in the task card growing bundle.
_______FOLLOW ADULTING MADE EASY ON:_______
| BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |