Biography reports, interactive notebook activities, and lined writing papers for research reports are all included in this resource. Use this resource in multiple ways:
• Biography Reports
– Students complete a short bio, list major events that happened during each president’s term in office, and find three interesting facts about that president.
• Interactive Notebook Activity
– Students complete a short bio and create a timeline of major events that happened during each president’s term in office.
• Lined Writing Papers
– Students can complete a report on the president of your choosing.
• Matching Game
– Large portraits, which are also used for the biography reports, and the presidents’ names can be printed to play a matching game.
– The names of the presidents can be printed on the back of the large portrait cards to make flashcards.
Timeline activities include six notable events that happened during each presidency. I have found this helps students match events with dates and to learn the chronological order of those events.
Blank copies of all three pages per president are included for easy copying if you wish for students to fill in the presidents names and number themselves.
This product is part of my Biography Research Projects Bundle
where you can purchase five biography research project resources at a discount!
The timeline activity for Donald Trump does not list specific events as they are currently happening. I have found it best for the students to talk about what is happening and choose the major events for themselves.
This product will be updated as needed for each new president.