Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What files come with this product?
Each individual DWQ product includes a PDF copy (to preserve formatting) and a Word document copy (for easy editing).
1. Was Sparta a Military Dictatorship?
2. How Democratic was Athenian Democracy?
3. What Have We Taken from Greek Civilization?
4. Did Roman Society Decay?
5. Was Economic Decline a Major Cause of Rome’s Fall?
6. How do Historians Explain the Fall of Rome?
7. How Did the Barbarians Invade the Roman Empire?
8. Did Rome Really Fall in 476 C.E.?
9. What were the Origins of Islam?
10. What were the Relations Between Islam and the Non-Believers?
11. How do Historians Interpret the Origins of Islam?
12. What were the Sources of Islamic Culture?
13. How did Islam Expand?
14. What were Some Aspects of Islamic Civilization?
15. What was the Influence of Islam on the West?
16. How did the Feudal System Develop?
17. How do Historians View the Feudal System?
18. What was the Nature of the Manorial System?
19. What are our Sources of Information about the Middle Ages?
20. How did Medieval Towns Promote Trade?
21. What were the Relations Between the Towns and the Feudal Lords?
22. How do Historians Explain the Rise of Towns?
23. What was the Nature of the Medieval University?
24. Was There an Intellectual Revolution During the Middle Ages?
25. What were the Functions of Medieval Fairs?
26. How did England Develop as a Nation? – The Kings and the Feudal Lords
27. How did England Develop as a Nation? – The Kings and the Church
28. What were Some Works by Men of the Renaissance?
29. How did the Humanists View Their Time and Work?
30. What Kind of Monarchy Developed in England by 1700?
31. What Kind of Monarchy Developed in France by 1700?
32. What were the Grievances of the French People?
33. Did the French Philosophers Inspire the Revolution?
34. How did the French Revolution Develop?
35. How do Historians View the Causes of the French Revolution?
36. Why did the Industrial Revolution begin in England?
37. How did the British Government Protect Workers During the Industrial Revolution?
38. How did British Workers Respond to Industrial Problems?
39. What were the Social Effects of the Industrial Revolution?
40. How did the Socialist Movement Grow Out of the Industrial Revolution?
41. Why was Africa called the “Dark Continent”?
42. How did Europeans Partition Africa?
43. How did the West Gain a Foothold in China?
44. How did Imperialist Nations Carve Up China?
45. How did the Chinese React to Imperialism?
46. Why did Japan Shut its Doors to the World?
47. How was Japan Opened to the World?
48. What Changes Took Place in Japan After Matthew Perry’s Arrival?
49. How did Japan join the Imperialist Nations?
50. What were the Immediate Causes of World War I?
51. What were the Causes of World War I? – Historians Respond
52. Who was Responsible for World War I?
53. Was the March Revolution a Spontaneous Movement?
54. How did the Bolsheviks Come to Power?
55. How did Hitler Come to Power?
56. What was the Theory of Nazism?
57. How did Hitler Embark on a Policy of Conquest?
58. Who was Guilty of the Holocaust?
59. How did Castro Come to Power in Cuba?
60. Did Castro “Betray the Revolution”?
61. How was the State of Israel Born?
62. How did the Palestinian Refugee Problem Originate?
63. What were the Causes of the Sinai Campaign of 1956?
64. How did the Arab-Israeli War of 1967 begin?
65. Who was Responsible for the 1967 War?
66. How did African Nationalism Arise?
67. Towards a United States of Africa? To what extent would a united Africa be possible?
68. What should be the political and economic direction for the new nations of Africa?
69. Will tribalism tear the new African nations apart?
70. Should Communist China be admitted to the United Nations? 1960s
71. How successful has the UN been in keeping the peace in its first two decades?
1. What was the English Heritage of Freedom?
2. Did Democracy Expand in the English Colonies?
3. Do Historians See the Roots of Democracy in Colonial America?
4. How did Contemporaries View the Developing Revolutionary Struggle?
5. How do Historians Interpret the American Revolution?
6. What Kind of Union did the Articles of Confederation Establish?
7. Why Were There Disputes Over Western Lands?
8. What Were United States Relations with Europe Like During the Critical Period?
9. What Were the Relations Between the States During the Critical Period?
10. How did Internal Disorders Create Anxiety During the Critical Period?
11. Was the Republic in Danger During the Critical Period?
12. How do Historians View the Critical Period?
13. The Supporters of the New Constitution
14. The Critics of the New Constitution
15. Should the Federal Government Assume the State Debts?
16. How was the Constitution to be Interpreted?
17. Historians Comment on the Making of the Constitution
18. How was the National Debt to be Paid?
19. Should the Government Encourage Manufacturing?
20. How Strong was the New Government to Be?
21. Was the Revolution of 1800 Really a Revolution?
22. Who was to Interpret the Constitution?
23. How did the United States Try to Avoid Foreign Entanglements? Part I
24. How did the United States Try to Avoid Foreign Entanglements? Part 2
25. What Were the Causes of the War of 1812?
26. How did the Monroe Doctrine Define American Foreign Policy?
27. Was the Spoils System Democratic?
28. Jackson – Democrat or Demagogue?
29. Jacksonian America – Should the people have political power?
30. Why did Jackson Destroy the Bank of the United States?
31. What was the Nature of Slavery?
32. Did the Abolitionists Help or Hinder Their Cause?
33. Was Slavery the Basis for Sectional Disputes?
34. Was the Real Issue of the Civil War the Extension of Slavery to the Territories?
35. Was States’ Rights the Real Issue Behind the Civil War?
36. Were Economic Differences Responsible for Sectional Disagreements?
37. What were the Causes of the Civil War? Historians React
38. What were the Alternative Theories of Reconstruction?
39. Why did Congress Adopt a Stern Program of Reconstruction?
40. Was Reconstruction a “Blackout of Honest Government”?
41. How did Workers Respond to the Problems of Industrialization?
42. How did the Government Step in to Regulate Big Business?
43. Were the Big Businessmen Robber Barons or Captains of Industry?
44. Is Economic Welfare an Individual Matter?
45. What was the Nature of the Agrarian Revolt?
46. How did the Spanish-American War Develop?
47. Why did the United States go to War Against Spain?
48. Why and How did the United States Become Imperialistic?
49. Should Immigration be Restricted? “New Immigration” in the 19th-20th centuries
50. Should Immigration be Restricted? 1920s-1960s
51. What Were the Arguments Against Imperialism?
52. Should Immigrants be Americanized? Early 20th Century
53. Was U.S. Entry into World War I Due to Economic Interests, Allied Propaganda, or Defending Democracy?
54. Why did the United States Reject the League of Nations?
55. What were Some Major New Deal Measures?
56. What was the Nature of the New Deal?
57. Why did the United States Enter World War II?
58. Why was the United States Off Guard at Pearl Harbor?
59. How did the World Enter the Atomic Age?
60. How did the United States Accept the Challenge of Global Leadership After WWII?
61. Who was Responsible for the Bay of Pigs Failure?
62. Why did the United States Blockade Cuba?
63. The Government and African-Americans
64. African-Americans and Direct Action
65. How much did African-Americans’ Status Improve by the mid-1960s?
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!