This bundle of 100+ unique USA Bundle of Puzzles, PLUS BONUS, includes multiple types of puzzles. Ranging from word searches, word angle puzzles, word fit puzzles and word mazes to cryptograms/cryptolists and scrambled/jumbled letters, these puzzles are sure to engage your students while supporting vocabulary building and problem solving skills.
Please note that while no grades have been specified for this resource, puzzles are geared towards elementary grades, with the deluxe wordsearch suitable for students in upper grades.
Differentiate instruction to support English language learners.
Here are the puzzle collections included in this bundle:
42 Declaration of Independence Puzzles:
- 4 Declaration of Independence Cross Patch Puzzles
- 6 Declaration of Independence Crossword Puzzles
- 10 Declaration of Independence Cryptolist Puzzles
- 4 Declaration of Independence Matching Puzzles
- 4 Declaration of Independence Puzzles
- 4 Declaration of Independence Scrambled Letters Puzzles
- 4 Declaration of Independence Wordfit Puzzles (suitable for ELLs)
- 4 Declaration of Independence WordMaze Puzzles (suitable for ELLs)
- 2 Declaration of Independence Word Search Puzzles
8 Fourth of July Word Search Puzzles
12 National US Monuments and Symbols:
- 3 Crossword Puzzles
- 2 Cryptolist Puzzles
- 2 Multiple Choice Puzzles
- 3 Word Search Puzzles
- 1 Word Fit Puzzle
- 1 Word Maze Puzzle
4 United States States Puzzles:
- 3 US States Crossword Puzzles
- 1 US States - Deluxe Word Search Puzzle
25 President Quotes Puzzles:
- 4 President Quotes Crossword Puzzles
- 17 President Quotes Cryptogram Puzzles
- 4 President Quotes Multiple Choice Puzzles
13 US Presidents Puzzles:
- 3 US Presidents Crossword Puzzles
- 4 US Presidents Matching Puzzles
- 5 US Presidents Cryptolist Puzzles
- 1 US Presidents Word Search Puzzle
10 Blank Word Search Grids to ignite students' creativity!
This puzzle bundle has been created with educators and students in mind.
For educators, puzzles can be used to augment ongoing curricular areas, while making learning fun. The variety and choice of puzzles can span a number of grades and curricula to support learning.
For students, these puzzles engage the brain, activate problem solving skills, and help to develop, build, and consolidate vocabulary while making the learning fun!