This 46-page pack is the incredibly detailed and complete set of notes I have written for my students. It is basically an entire course on 1920s/30s USA in one pack! Suitable for 16+ including GCSE, AP, A Level, and IB students. Notes are broken down into the following sections:
* What was the impact of the First World War on the USA?
* What were American attitudes towards immigrants in the 1920s?
* Prohibition: causes, events and consequences
* How did the US economy change?
* How did society and culture change in 1920s USA?
* What was life like during the Great Depression and how did Herbert Hoover react?
* Why did FDR win the 1932 US election?
* How did FDR’s New Deal change America?
* Who opposed the New Deal and why?
I am confident you will love this resource because there is nothing on the Internet which I have found which offers the same level of breadth and detail on this topic.
Your students will find the notes supremely useful and they will help them achieve examination success.