This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of definite and indefinite articles. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with using articles in a sentence in your classroom.
• Identify articles used in sentences.
• Recall the definition of articles.
• Give examples for articles.
• Label articles used in sentences.
This Resource Includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Articles Cheat Sheet
3. Assessment Rubrics
4. Worksheet with Answers (3)
Teachers can use this to enhance the language skills of the learners, especially the technique needed in using articles in a sentence.