This new tradition is really fun ! Engage your students with these reading and speaking activities about the Ugly Christmas Sweater Day : they will revise about the Royal Family and learn how to describe Christmas sweaters.
- reading comprehension
- recap task cards on the British royal family and clothes
- a photo of the Royal family to have your students talk about the members and the sweaters they are wearing + worksheets
- reading comprehension on the Ugly Christmas Sweater Day (webquest)
- matching activity: Christmas vocabulary (picture / word / phonetic transcription) - 34 words + recap worksheet
- speaking activity: an ugly Christmas sweater description
- writing activity: let your students draw their own ugly sweater and write a description
- reading comprehension: read and color the ugly sweaters.
Teachers' notes and answer key included
Check out the preview for more details about this resource.
What teachers say about this resource
- "Great ! We had a very good time working on your documents and the "4° " even decided to organize a competition for the last lesson ! It was really good ! " Christelle
- "I love your resources - this one is no exception. The kids had a great time too." Emma
- "This was a really great activity. Students loved it. I wore my own ugly pullover while teaching. On the next day, Some of the pupils arrived with their newly bought pullover. Lot of fun!"
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.