Also included in
- Your students will love these fun, creative writing prompts that are perfect for the crazy days before the holidays!You'll have everything you need to keep your students engaged and writing!How will this bundle help you do this?This what you'll get in the "Dear Santa" resource:writing prompt that se$5.99$7.50Save $1.51
Keep your students engaged through the holidays with this fun, creative Ugly Christmas Sweater writing challenge.
In this lesson, students will design, describe, recreate based on a description, and persuade.
- design an original ugly Christmas sweater following a prompt
- describe the sweater so that someone can recreate it
- (now the fun part!) swap descriptions and recreate another student's design
- assess the effectiveness of their descriptions
- create a persuasive ad for their sweater
What you'll get with this resource:
- teacher instructions (perfect for a sub!)
- prompt and student instructions
- writing pages for the description and ad
- student instructions and tips for recreating the design
- two blank sweater outlines
This lesson is perfect for practicing descriptive and persuasive writing skills - and your students will love it!
This resource has everything you need!
Makes a great hall or classroom design with the original sweater and the one recreated from the description.
You're students will also love this creative, persuasive writing activity:
I’d love to have you follow my store! Click on the green star to get the latest freebies, sales, and products.
I can't wait to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback – please let me know how you use this resource & earn TPT credits at the same time! And if you have any questions, just pop them into the Q&A below, and I'll get right back to you!