It's just around the corner -- if you haven't already started back to school, then you will be soon.
As exciting as back to school time is, it is also extremely stressful ensuring that your classroom is set up and looks welcoming, you have a plan for the first day of school, and you have a plan for a sub.
Take the stress out of your planning with this ultimate back-to-school bundle.
- Back to School Stations: This works for your first day or for some time within the first week of being back at school. This resource works for ANY subject and is ideal for the secondary level. A syllabus is NOT included, as I know some schools require a specific format.
- Nature-Inspired Inspirational Posters: SET OF 10: Make your classroom decorating a breeze with these ready-to-go posters that will add warmth and inspiration to your classroom. Again, these posters will look great in ANY subject area classroom. Note: two of the posters have similar designs because I like putting them at the end of the set to make it more balanced.
- Fortnite Reading Lesson: Either use this right out of the gate to get your kiddos involved in learning OR save it for your sub folder so you have something prepared in the event that you are out.
- Reading Bookmarks: Print these out on card stock and greet your students with a great back-to-school gift. Or, you can save them for their birthdays or any holiday.
- TED Talk "Because I Said I Would" Resource: We all have those days where we need to take a "break" yet keep our kids engaged. You can save this resource for a Monday when you didn't have time to prepare or for a last-minute sub lesson.
- Mental Health Ted Talk and Writing Menu: Sadly, many of our kids are under immense stress and anxiety today. We need to talk about mental health more and make it less taboo for our students. This lesson works great to address mental health issues while giving students choice in their assignment.
- October and December Writing Menus: Save these resources for October and December. If you find yourself running weary, whip these out for a day of choice writing. You can also use these for sub lesson plans during these months.