This group has activities for all of the l and r blends.
bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fl, fr, gl, gr, pl, pr, sl, and tr
There are nineteen different types of blend activities for each of the l and r blends; therefore, there are 350 pages in all!
Here is a list of the 19 activities:
1. Cut It, Say It, Picture It activities-Students cut out pictures, Say it slowly, think about what the word looks like, and glue pictures and letters. (Spelling boxes)
2. See It, Say It, Picture It, Write It- Students practice spelling words.
3. Picture Find-Students find the pictures with the blend. They graph the number of words they find.
4. A Blend book with pictures- Students write a sentence with each blend to create a book.
5. Students find the blend and graph the number of words with that blend.
6. Spinner game with each blend-Reinforces blending and writing blend words.
7. Students practice writing the blend, a word, and a sentence. Then they illustrate their picture to match their sentence.
8. Roll a blend-Students roll die and write the word with each of the blends. This activity has the students practice looking through words and writing blends.
9. Individual Word Family books-Students are able to write and illustrate their own book using the blends.
10. Say It, Write it worksheet-Students practice segmenting, blending, and writing blends.
11. Match and Write--Students match pictures and words and write a sentence with one of the words.
12. Write the Room-Students practice segmenting, blending, and spelling words with blends.
13. Take, Make and Write Blends-Students practice building and writing words.
14. Cut, Sort, Write--Students sort pictures according to blend and write the word.
15. Sorting Cards---Students sort pictures and words according to blend.
16. I Have, Who Has Game-Students practice reading words with blends.
17. Blend Bingo--Reinforces reading the blend words.
18. Flower Pot Blend-Students color the appropriate blend to make a color flower pot.
19. Word Sort with Blends-Students sort and read words with blends.
Some of the activities are similar to my CVC word packet and my Fun with Sight Words Bundle. Click below to see those products.
Link-Bundle of CVC Word Family Activities:Worksheets, Bingo, Spinner, Sorting, & More
Link-Fun Sight Words Bundle Based on Jan Richardson Level A to E
So, if you have enjoyed those samples and products, I think you will love this product!