Included in this download are a collection of activities and resources for providing services to students with fluency disorders. This set of activities is intended for students grades 6-12.
Activities and resources include:
1. Education activity 1: Learn about famous people who stutter
2. Education activity 2: Learn about other kids who stutter
3. Fluency strategy use: Self-charting sheets (4 and 8 rows)
4. Desensitization activity 1: Letter to teacher
5. Desensitization activity 2: Letter to friend
6. Fluency count sheet for taking data
7. Education activity 3: T/F game with stuttering facts
8. Pseudostuttering sentences for practicing stuttering-modification strategies
9. Rating speaking situations: Talking about what’s easy and difficult
10. Visual support for easy onset of phonation
11. Fluency monitoring sheet for carryover of strategies
Also, check out my store for fluency strategy game cards for providing practice opportunities in connected speech!