This large bundle
contains the portable summary vocabulary cards, individual vocabulary cards, title cards and blank cards for 9 word wall sets:
- Les mots usuels
- Les couleurs
- La salle de classe
- Les animaux et les insectes
- Les jours, les mois et les saisons
- Les parties du corps
- La nourriture / les aliments - a huge selection of foods, sorted by food groups!
- Les émotions
- Les célébrations - 7 different holidays! (Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanzaa, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Remembrance Day, Valentine’s Day)
To take a look at the individual collections, check out:
-Ultimate French Word Wall Collection 1 - the first set of this collection!
-Ultimate French Word Wall Collection 2 - the second set of this collection!
-Ultimate French Word Wall Collection 3 - Holidays - the third set of this collection!
You can use these resources in a variety of ways. See below for how to assemble your very own portable word wall, where students can take hanging cards off the wall and to their table or writing centre in order to easily copy it down.
You can use the matching larger cards on a traditional alphabetized word wall, a word wall by theme (a variety of title cards are included in this set), or use them to create your own activity. For example, place all the cards on the floor and give students fly swatters. Call out a word and the first student to "swat" the matching card keeps it as a point.
Instructions to assemble your portable word wall:
1) Please select and print the portable vocabulary cards you would like to use in your classroom. These cards have several vocabulary words on them. Cut them out and laminate for durability. Using a hole puncher, pierce a hole at the top of the portable word wall cards. Then assemble them into sets using loose round binder rings.
2) Once printed, laminate, pierce and place one of the cover card options for each set on top of the vocabulary cards. I recommend the bottom left options.
3) If you wish to use title cards (recommended for organization), choose one of the options and laminate for durability. I recommend the bottom right or top right options. Then affix the title cards to the wall, measuring to make sure that there is enough space for the corresponding card set to hang underneath.
Affix plastic command hooks to the wall. Make sure to follow the instructions and leave enough time for them to set properly. Finally, hang the vocabulary sets!
Alternatively, you can create sets using the individual word wall cards.
Instructions to assemble your Themed or Traditional Word Wall:
Please select and print the individual vocabulary cards you would like to use in your classroom. Cut them out and laminate for durability.
If you wish to organize your word wall by theme, print and laminate one of the cover card options for each set. If you plan on adding the vocabulary cards to an alphabetized word wall,
- see here for French Alphabet Line & Word Wall Headers!
Add your new vocabulary words to your word wall, or wait to introduce them to your students theme by theme.
You might also like:
-This popular Early Finisher Display for Classroom Management!
-These very helpful French Learning Skills posters!
-This popular French Syllable Sound booklet for beginning readers!
-These fantastic bookmark guides for writing sentences in French!
The Move It Collection
-These Dance Flash Cards from the Move It Collection! (Also available in French, click here)
-These Yoga Flash Cards from the Move It Collection! (Also available in French, click here)
-These Exercise Flash Cards from the Move It Collection (Also available in French, click here)
Want to know about new discounts, freebies and products? Become a follower
by clicking on the green star beside my store logo. Click here to view my store!