Save yourself some prep time with this Ultimate Guided Reading Bundle, Kindergarten Edition! Table of Contents, instructions and ideas included.
Pre-reading activities are a great way to warm up your readers and make your guided reading session meaningful.
Includes the following activities and easy/emergent readers:
* 1 Guided Reading Binder Cover
* 2 Differentiated Comprehension Worksheets
* 52 Letter-Recognition Puzzles
* 88 CVC Clothespin Strips
* 52 Beginning Sounds Clothespin Cards
* 14 Single Word Strips
* 26 Short Phrase Strips
* 3 Nonsense Word Practice Games
* 90 Nonsense Word Cards
* 20 Elkonin Boxes
* 5 Fix-It-Up Sentences Worksheets
* 16 Easy/Emergent Readers (6-9 pages each, GR Levels A-E)
* 48 Easy/Emergent Reader Worksheets (correspond with readers)
For more information about the items included (there are some items in this packet that are NOT sold separately), see their listings and detailed descriptions in my TpT store:
Puzzle Cards: Letter to Picture Match
CVC Clothespin Strips
Clothespin Beginning Sounds Game
Intonation & Inflection Packet
Easy/Emergent Readers, Levels A & B
Seasonal Easy/Emergent Readers
Community Helpers Easy/Emergent Readers
Thank you for taking a look at this Ultimate Guided Reading Bundle for Kindergarten! This packet of phonemic activities, games, and easy/emergent readers make planning easy. Please see the preview pages to see everything included.
Please follow my shop for information about new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!