** UPDATED May 2018 with a new style, quick print PDFs, and open-ended calendars (so you can use the planner for years to come)! **
Are you looking for a beautiful and functional SLP planner? A planner that you can customize and make your own without breaking the bank? A planner made just for SLPs?
This planner has it all. It includes…
• Weekly & Monthly Calendars (One and two-page layouts) **
• Week at a Glance
• To Do Lists (7 variations)
• Caseload Management Sheets (Student information, parent contact sheets, referral/screening logs, progress report logs, student birthdays)
• Paperwork Management Sheets (e.g., IEP/evaluation checklists, paperwork logs)
• Lesson Plan Organizers (e.g., year overview, therapy schedule, weekly schedule, weekly therapy plan templates, and more)
• SLP Organization (Professional development logs, additional hours worked, passwords, contacts)
• Notes Pages
• Additional Customizable Templates
** NOTE: The monthly calendars are not dated. This means that you can use your planner year after year!
The planner also features…
• A video tutorial (To walk you through how to set up and customize your own beautiful planner)
• NEW Quick Print planners (I curated two planner options so you can print and set up your calendar in minutes.)
• Editable slides (Requires PowerPoint for full functionality) ***
All in one happy, beautiful package!
Want a closer look? Check it out HERE
NOTE: This video tutorial features last year's calendar. The new calendar is teal and navy (not multi-colored). **