This is the ultimate bundle to keep your teaching life organised in 2020.
Included in this bundle:
- 2020 Teacher Planner
- 2020 Assessment booklet
- Guided Reading Program & Records Booklet 2.0
This bright and colourful teacher lesson planner will be the perfect daily companion for any teacher.
Included in the planner is everything you need...
* Cover page - 2 Versions (editable so you can add your name)
* 2020 at a glance
* Australian States & Territories Term dates * Public Holidays and Special event dates (Australia ONLY)
* Notes pages
* Student Group pages - reading, maths, CAPA, problem-Solving (editable to add own groups, student names and headings)
* Editable Term Overview - both double-page spread or single page spread (dates are editable for other states)
* 2 different weekly layouts with Term One week 1-11 complete (in full-colour version) for easy duplication (editable to add date, week and term) in full-colour background and BW version.
Admin Section (editable sections)
* Class list
* Student Info list
* Situational Analysis (double-page spread)
* Reading Levels
* Usernames & passwords
* Student contact lists
* meeting notes
* parent contact log
* Professional learning log
US Teachers also included:
2020/2021 cover page and 2020/2021 year at a glance
This Assessment booklet was designed to make our teaching lives easier, ESPECIALLY during reporting season. This is a place to record student testing results, assessment marks (with space to record comments and notes), excursion notes and payments, invoices and also to jot down notes when working in small group situations for any subject. This product is SO EDITABLE! I've made it this way, to allow teachers to modify it to suit their needs, class requirements and class size.
This planner includes:
- 2x title page versions both with the editable place to insert Teacher name
- English, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography, PD.H.PE, creative arts data title pages + editable subject title page to personalise for your needs.
- 4x version to record student results and data
- excursion notes/payment checklist
- small group records/note page (6 students per page)
- 2x versions student/s notes section.
I would love your feedback! If you would like to add anything all the tables can be modified to suit your needs, but please don't hesitate to send me a question and ask for something that will most likely make my product even better :)
GUIDED READING PROGRAM
This resource has been a life-saver in regards to keeping all my reading/literacy group information together. I have used this in my Year 4 classroom for the last 2 years and it is a valuable resource to have when conferencing with students, talking to parents and other teachers.
**TO SEE A DETAILED INSIDE LOOK AT GUIDED READING PROGRAM AND RECORDS BOOKLET - Check out my Instagram page @missfurnellsadventures where there is a video overview**
This pack includes:
* editable title page to add your name and year.
* 4x editable page to include your personalised rationale & outcomes and indicators (ES1, Stage 1, 2 and 3 generic rationale and outcomes already included)
* Reading level comparison chart - comparing F&P, Lexile and PM levels (Lexile levels are American but websites such as Commonlit.com and Newsela have great articles that are levelled)
* Reading group - Student groups (I use post-it notes to move my students' names around in the groups as they progress).
* Student level and progress chart (2 options: Fountas and Pinnell and PM)
*Guided reading action plan - group students in 3 categories - at risk, off the boil and on track.
* Guided reading lesson register x4 terms - keep track of which groups you see each week and note any interruptions.
* Read with teacher log - a week at a glance (record the book titles you read with each group as well as their response to reading task)
*Editable Group Title pages
* Guided reading lesson plans & observation notes template (double-page spread)
The file is a powerpoint and allows you to duplicate what you need.