Purchase this entire unit for less than half the price of each component! Plus, get items included that cannot be purchased separately!
This predominantly 6th grade unit bundles several different products. It includes notes, student-centered activities, practice (homework) questions, and a unit review, 2 tests and a test reflection for the following topics:
1. Add & Subtract Decimals (5.NBT.B.7, 6.NS.B.3, 7.NS.A.1d)
2. Multiply Decimals (5.NBT.B.7, 6.NS.B.3, 7.NS.A.2c)
3. Standard Algorithm Division (5.NBT.B.6, 6.NS.B.2, 7.NS.A.2c)
4. Divide Decimals (5.NBT.B.7, 6.NS.B.3, 7.NS.A.2c, 7.NS.A.2d)
The notes are interactive and engaging, the topics flow well together and the practice is non-intimidating and differentiated. As a bonus, all “type 3” practice pages come with FREE tutorial videos hosted on Teacher Tube.
The ULTIMATE version includes exclusive content not available in the standard bundle, such as:
1. A unit test (mimics the practice questions)
2. A standards-based grading rubric
3. A Unit 2 ReCAP (an interactive reflection of test performance)
4. A retake unit test.
Note: The tests feature an innovative feedback system that greatly diminishes grading time and allows for student reflection.
The license for this unit is intended for one teacher. Please purchase additional licenses, at half price, for each additional teacher in your building. If you like what you see, follow the Actis Standard store. Soon ALL 11 Units will be posted that cover the entire 6th grade common core curriculum.