Do you have students who like the patterns of verb drills and conjugations? How well do they know the mechanics of verb tenses and verb endings changes? This verb conjugation fill-in organizer activity provides your students with an opportunity to learn and to practice how each verb tense has it’s own category patterns. Use for written practice or test (3rd year and above language learner levels and Heritage speakers).
What is included:
• Verb conjugation fill-in organizers; 3 format versions (formatted for 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folders)
• One fill-in chart includes “vosotros”
• Sample verb charts completed with examples of an “AR”, “ER” and “IR” verb
• Sample verb charts with answers (includes a variety of stem-changers) (Sample charts are formatted for display on document camera or smartboard)
• Sample verb charts with English translations
• Instructions and procedures
Materials you will need:
Textbook, verb conjugator book or online verb conjugator
Ultimate Verb Challenge Organizer is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional verb practice activities, please see my related resources below.
Thank you for visiting my store!
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Imperfect Tense Verb Conjugation Worksheets
Preterite Tense Verb Conjugation Worksheets
Present Tense Verb Conjugation Worksheets
Pronoun Quick Reference Practice Worksheets
Bilingual Activity Vocabulary Thematic Reference