This Umbrella Unit Includes:
Page 1 Cover
Page 2 Thank you and Contact Information
Page 3 List of what is included in this Unit (also below)
Pages 4-57 Factually Speaking - this is a set of umbrella-themed addition cards 0-12 also includes a Recording Sheet and Answer Keys
Pages 58-73 Read and Write Around the Room - Vocabulary includes posters, Recording Sheet, Answer Key and Print outs to attach to dowel rods to be used as pointers
Pages 74-76 Estimation Jar - a label to print out for the jar, possible questions to ask and notes for students to fill out their estimations
Pages 77-89 Task Cards Greater Than and Less Than, Recording Sheet and Answer Key
Page 90 Fast Fact Sheet for students to fill out about umbrellas
Page 91 An Umbrella-themed writing page
Pages 92-93 Exit Tickets
Page 94 Pictures of books covers (books about umbrellas)
Page 95 Copyright page
Page 96 Credits page
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets
students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar - This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards.
4. Task Cards - The Task Cards provide student with practice working with greater than and less than.
5. Fast Facts - a Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about umbrellas.
6. Exit Tickets - students draw a ticket to answer before leaving for the day or to a different task.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS!
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations