This delightful PDF Spanish Halloween story packs a punch of language learning! Your Spanish students will enjoy the colorful illustrations and the pleasant rhythm of this story about a boy who needs just the right costume for Halloween. This could be used for young Spanish-speaking children and to a wide-range of children learning Spanish, pre-k through Spanish 3.
This story teaches the following in a rich, comprehensible context:
1. Days of the week
3. Ordinal numbers 1st-6th
4. Halloween vocabulary
5. Verbs: think, put on, take off, know, have, be
6. Interrogatives: How, What
7. Adjectives to describe the costumes
8. Negatives: ni...ni, tampoco
9. Animals and other items that belong to each costume
10. Conjunctions (Así, entonces)
If you'd prefer a narrated video version, please consider this option: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Un-disfraz-para-Halloween-Spanish-Hallween-Video-Story-1507233
Story written by Audrey Misiano and illustrated by Nathalie Bonneau (@jeannedelalune).