Uncommon Long Vowel Pattern Word Sort Bundle :
Are you looking for an engaging way to teach the dreaded uncommon long vowel patterns? Word sorts are a hands on way to encourage students to inquire spelling patterns.
Word sorts help students to discover and categorize spelling patterns.
This ZIP file Includes :
Long A Word Sorts and Center Activities (Short A, AY, A-E, & AI)
Long & Short E Word Sorts and Center Activities (Short E and EA / Long EE / EA)
Long O Word Sort and Center Activities (OW, OA, O-E, OE)
Long I Word Sort and Center Activities (Short I, IGH, I-E, Y)
Long U Word Sorts and Center Activities (Short U, EW, U-E, & UE)
Short and Long I & O Word Sorts and Center Activities
Vowel Team EI and IE Word Sorts and Center Activities
Long Vowel Pattern Review Word Sorts and Center Activities
Each Word Sort Packet comes with 7 center activities :
- SORT TRACKER : Students record their sort under the correct header.
- YOUR BEST HANDWRITING : Students write their sort list in their best handwriting.
- CURSIVE CHALLENGE : Students can give cursive a test drive while referring to their "Your Best Handwriting" list. (The words are listed in the same order for reference.)
- COLOR BY SORT : Students color a page by spelling pattern.
- ALPHABETIZE EACH SORT : Kids use their "Sort Tracker" to list their words in alphabetical order.
- Activity 6 varies between packets.
- Activity 7 varies between packets.
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!