This simple, secular, undated planner features lovely artwork and a clean layout to help you organize your days and keep track of all the things you want to help your family accomplish. The calendars all start on Monday.
• decorative cover
• family mission statement page
• personal info (space for social media logins, family and emergency contacts)
• contacts (names, addresses, and social media usernames)
• unschooling prompts (for inspiration)
• curiosity prompts (to help you find your child’s interests)
• monthly calendar
• 2-pg weekly calendar
• single page weekly calendar
• 1-pg daily calendar
• 1-pg daily calendar with 2 days on it, horizontal
• 1-pg daily calendar with 2 days on it, vertical
• blank 30-day meal planner
• monthly meal planner with categories
• celebrations (list of holidays and other occasions)
• yearly planner (space for planning ahead)
• reading log
• field trips
• project planner (to track your ideas)
• 3 different notes pages
• 2 different lists pages
• achievement report (for celebrating personal growth)
Plus a brief guide with usage ideas.
Unschooling Planner: “Not an oxymoron”
©2016 13sparrows. Not to be used as clip art.
update 14 Oct: added a second, vertical 1-pg/2 day calendar, added the 30-day and monthly meal planners.
keywords: unschool, homeschool, planner, calendar, to do, 13sparrows