Undefined Terms | Point Line Plane | Intro to Geometry
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects, Google activities, and Boom Cards. (Don't want Boom Cards? Here's the same Curriculum without the Boom Cards: Geometry Lessons for the Year.) All PDF resources can be usPrice $165.00Original Price $218.60Save $53.60
- This unit covers point, line, plane, angles, segments, rays, midpoint, distance, segment addition and more! This unit is the building block for the rest of Geometry. Students need this foundation to be successful. There are three complete lessons with notes, practice, activities and assessment. ThePrice $20.48Original Price $23.05Save $2.57
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. This is the same curriculum that I already sell except this one contains NO Boom Cards. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects and Google activities. All PDF resources can be used in a Google Classroom using tPrice $135.00Original Price $177.10Save $42.10
The introduction to geometry begins with points, lines, line segments, rays and angles, but even more specific we must start with the undefined terms Point Line Plane. It's also time to start talking about postulates!
Here's a Boom Card activity that would go well with this lesson: Undefined Terms Boom Cards.
The following pages are in the lesson:
- Bell ringer opener to find out how much they know - as well as a quick protractor exercise.
- Note pages that can be taped into their interactive notebook.
- Worksheets to use in class or as homework.
- Point, line, plane postulate Google Slides presentation.
- Patty paper constructions .
- Paper quiz and a digital quiz.
As a teacher, you will be happy to know that you can use this as a paper/pencil lesson or in your Google Classroom. When you click the option of "view two files", you will find a lesson ready to go for your virtual learning platform.
This lesson covers these terms:
The following standards are covered:
Did you know there is a Geometry Curriculum that you can purchase? If you like this first lesson, go check out the year-long curriculum.
Next lesson after the Point Line Plane:
Segment Addition and Angle Addition
Follow Me - When you follow me, you will be notified of new products which are always 50% off for 24 hours!
Copyright ©Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.