Also included in
- Struggling to keep up with all the classroom content in your therapy sessions? These adapted interactive science texts are perfect for augmenting your curriculum for students in speech-language therapy and/or special education.This is a bundle of 6 of my interactive informational texts (along with r$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
Students learn about undersea creatures; including animal names and where they live and what things we can eat from the ocean. Here is a resource full of activities to build language skills related to animals from the ocean; including:
- A 17 page interactive book with a repeated line naming sea animals.
- A communication board is provided for nonverbal students, using Smarty Symbols; (all rights reserved).
- 17 picture cards with the same sea life that can be used to play a Memory-type card game to practice vocabulary.
- a 12 page interactive informational text about what we and the sea life eat, also with repeated line
- An underwater barrier game for practice with giving & following directions and descriptions.
- A following directions coloring page.
- A writing activity page. Students color the fish and write, “If I were a fish I would be….”
- 36 colorful fish cards for playing Go Fish or Memory type games that focus on descriptive language.
- A life cycle of the sea turtle worksheet and matching small book with real photos that you can make for each student.
- A fish puppet to cut, color, and use for language or play.
- A sorting/categorizing activity for ocean v. land animals, along with an exclusion worksheet.
- A sorting activity for big v. little sea animals.
- There is also a Venn diagram to use to sort plant from meat/fish eaters.
You might like some of my other interactive informational books; such as All About Rocks
There are others for bats and other animals.