This download includes the following ocean-themed centers and research activities for your primary classroom:
*ABC Order – 12 word cards with pictures, directions, and a recording sheet
* Ocean Animal Mini-Research Foldables - Students will use books, encyclopedias, or the Internet to research the ocean animal they choose or are assigned. They will then complete the mini-book. Each mini-book follows the same pattern: Page 2 – facts about your animal, Page 3 – where your animal can be found, Page 4 – picture of your animal in its habitat. Included in this set are: Great White Shark, Humpback Whale, Hammerhead Shark, Sea Turtles, Stingrays, Walruses, Sea Lions, and a blank “My Ocean Animal”
* Under the Sea word search
* “That’s A Lot of Clams!” Coin Matching Game – 6 cards with a clam and a cent amount, 6 cards with coins, recording sheet
* Subtraction Splash (follow the path game) - Players take turns picking a card, solving the subtraction problem, and moving that many spaces on the board. Recording sheet included.
* Aquatic Addition (follow the path game) - Players take turns picking a card and solving the addition problem. If the player gets the problem correct, he or she rolls the die and moves that many spaces on the board. Recording sheet included.