Under the Sea math and literacy unit is 102 pages of ocean learning fun. Here is what is included:
1.Read the Room cards and three recording sheets: crab, dolphin, sandcastle, pail, octopus, fish, shovel, shark, whale, starfish, seahorse, seaweed, seashell, beachball, seaturtle, jellyfish, scuba diver and water
2. I have/Who has cards for ABC's, 1-50, 5's, 10's 100's and sight words: and, the, I, see, am, so, it, pretty, two, in, you, is, are, for, as, how, he, like, one, she, can, they, had, what
3. Who lives in the Ocean Teacher book (16 pages)
4. My ocean spelling book (1/2 page, write the word, use stickers, die cuts or magazine cutting to glue word as well)
5. Starfish sight word worksheets (5)color, compare, tally, write #
6. Colors at the beach sentence building book (1/2 page, cut and glue sentences, color the picture)
7. Number word cards(count and mark the correct number word with clothespin/bingo marker, record your answer on recording sheet)
8. Addition cards (add pictures, mark answer with clothespin/bingo marker, record equation on recording sheet)
9. I spy sight words (3)with recording sheet
10. Top,middle,bottom Ocean living sorting sheet
11. Listening to directions worksheet and instructions
12. Sight word graph worksheets (4)
Please take a minute to check out my store and blog. Follow me on both for great ideas for early learning!
Please leave feedback!