This pack contains 12 QR code links to different ‘Under the Sea’ themed stories. These QR codes can be utilised in a variety of ways including Listening Centers, Listen to Reading and Independent Reading. This pack will help engage your students in reading and develop their skills through hearing the stories read aloud.
These QR code cards can be printed and laminated and displayed in a variety of ways such as:
• Hole punched and put on a metal ring
• Displayed in various locations around the room
• Displayed on a board
When students scan the QR codes, the link will take them to ‘Safeshare TV’ a website that plays YouTube clips without popups or ads for a safer reading experience. Please note that these are live links to YouTube clips run by other users that could be removed at any time. In the event that this does occur, please let me know and I will do my best to find a new version to replace it.
• Rainbow Fish
• Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale
• Mister Seahorse
• One Tiny Turtle
• Bright Stanley
• Commotion in the Ocean
• My Very Own Octopus
• Sharing a Shell
• Smiley Shark
• The Pout-Pout Fish
• Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea
Before purchasing please ensure:
• That your school doesn’t have the ‘Safeshare TV’ website blocked so that you will be able to view the video links.
• That you have a device that can read the QR codes such as an iPad, tablet etc.
• That the device has an app to scan the QR codes – I-nigma is a great free app that does this that our school uses.