Whales, dolphins, and fish, oh my! Is your class about to embark on an adventure under the sea? In this download, you will receive six pages of ocean labels in various sizes that can be used for desks, supplies, and signs inside your classroom. Don't like these titles? Don't worry! You can easily customize them by changing the font, color, and size of the text inside this document. You can even change the label size if you desire. The mature design and color scheme of this newsletter lends itself to both elementary and middle school classrooms. Be sure to visit my store to check out the other matching products in my Under the Sea theme collection!
- Bauhaus 93 (included in this download)
- Bradley Hand (included in this download)
- These labels were created using Microsoft Word 2011.
- These labels are not designed to fit a specific label template, such as the ones created by Avery.
- If you want these labels to have a sticky back, I suggest buying the 8 1/2" x 11" labels and then using your school's paper slicer to divide them.
Do you have a request for a specific theme? Please contact me about customizing this template to fit your needs!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License