Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A ready to personalize resource made for any teacher and any subject!
Personalize this "Under the Sea" themed Power Point presentation for any lesson!!! JUST ADD TEXT to the slides. Need more slides? Duplicate the ones you like best to add more. Don’t need that many? Delete the slides you don’t need. After teaching the lesson, use the interactive PowerPoint game at the end of the presentation to review questions. Students have fun as they or their team answer questions correctly. The teacher/student clicks on the team sea creature and it automatically "swims" across the screen towards the treasure chest. The first student/team to answer 5 questions correctly and get to the treasure chest wins! Make sure your speakers are hooked up to hear the applause while the treasure chest opens to reveal the loot!
How to Play
1. Run the PowerPoint file as a slide show. Sea creatures only move in presentation mode.
2. Divide the class into 2-6 teams and assign one of the following 6 sea creatures: blue fish, pink starfish, orange striped fish, grey shark, green turtle, or grey whale.
3. Using your list of questions from the lesson, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, click their team sea creature and it will swim towards the treasure chest.
4. The first team to answer 5 questions correctly and reach the treasure chest wins!
What you will receive:
1. A Power Point Template with 12 slides to personalize with any subject/lesson.
2. An Interactive Treasure Hunt at the end of the above Power Point Template.