Area and Perimeter: Understand Perimeter
So...we're excited and we're going to tell you why. Ready...?
It's time for PERIMETER!!! By the way, have you checked out our Area handouts? We've heard they're pretty useful. Alas, we digress. Back to perimeter...
Again we kick things off with a mini-lesson to introduce the skill and follow that up with some honest practice and review of previous skills. Check it out:
Here's what we provide:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
-Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach problems from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
-Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome
Here are those Area handouts we mentioned, along with some more Perimeter handouts (you know the Brains have your back):
* Understand Area pgs 1-2
* Meaure Area pgs 3-5
* Tiling to Measure Area pgs 6-9
* Multiply to Measure Area pgs 10-11
* OR Save $1.50 with our Area Mini-Bundle which combines pages 1 through 11!
* Understand Perimeter pgs 12-13
* Measure Perimeter pgs 14-17
* Measure Perimeter pgs 18-19
* Perimeter: Find Unknown Side Lengths pgs 20-21
* OR Save $1.50 with our Perimeter Mini-Bundle which combines pages 12 through 21!
* Find Area Using the Distributive Property pgs 22-25
* Same Perimeter, Different Areas pgs 26-27
* Same Area, Different Perimeters pgs 28-30
* Problem Solving with Area and Perimeter pgs 31-34
* OR Get the BEST DEAL and save $6 with our comprehensive Area and Perimeter Bundle, which combines pages 1 through 34!
"How can I...?"
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest 411
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.