This guide for adults is full of information for everyone to understand bullying. Reflection exercises enable you to think about your experiences in education and how the theory relates to your work.
In this guide you will cover the following points:
1. What is bullying?
2. What are the different types of bullying?
3. Who is involved in bullying?
4. What are the signs of bullying?
5. How widely spread is bullying?
6. What are the possible difficult times?
7. Who are the bystanders?
8. Why should bullying concern schools?
This guide is invaluable for teachers of all levels and experiences as we are never too young to learn!