This set of printable cards focuses on understanding the coordinate system (CCSS 5.G.1). Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or versatile games. The PREVIEW shows all pages and downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For game instructions for any set of cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
OTHER GRADE 5 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 5A: Expressions with Parentheses
• 5B: Understanding Thousandths
• 5B: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5F: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
• 5M: Understanding Volume
• 5M: Expressions for Volume
GRADE 4 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 4A: Solving Simple Equations
• 4B: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 4F: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 4M: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M: Rectangles with Equal Areas
• 4G: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEWS: Grades K-5, Grades 4-8. These overviews includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Grades K-1-2, Grades 3-4-5, Grades 6-7-8. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals. There is one leaflet per grade level.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!